There is a lot to think about when starting up business in Sweden. There are both Swedish rules and EU rules to take into account. We can assist you with setting up a company with Swedish shareholders. If foreign shareholders, we have other service providers within out network.
What to consider?
There is a lot to consider when starting a business in Sweden and it it a lot of things that has to be done.
Choose business form and set up a company
Register at authorities
Open up a bank account
Choose an accounting system
Getting familiar with tax, VAT and Year end closing
Getting familiar with how to employ
There is a lot to think about when starting a business in Sweden. There are many steps and decisions that need to be made and we can assist you through the entire process.
MoveByNumbers perform accounting and payroll services in Visma Online software
- Receipt management, electronically
- Reconciliation of the accounts
- Balance sheet and income statement
- Cash flow statement
- VAT returns
- Income tax returns
- K10 form for individual shareholder
- PAYE tax returns
- Salary slips to employees, electronically
- Year end closing and holiday pay calculations
- Financial Year end closing
- Annual report according to K2 or K3
- Sustainability reporting according to NSRS
- Statistics Sweden
- Cash flow forecasting
- Goal achievement process
- Identifying business opportunities
- Business update meetings, in person or via video
- Business plan
- Budget report
- Identify software solution need
- Select API
- Set up integrations
- User access and proxies
- Run through of software solution
Expanding your business into Sweden?
We know what is required for you to be compliant.
Our international clients get full support with their payroll, accounting, VAT and statutory reports.
Accounting in Sweden
We offer accounting and consulting services in Sweden